Sunday, April 29, 2012

Moving!

I have moved blogspots, I had to really, I wanted to make it all new and shiny : )

Its here www.elizabethcarringtonart.blogspot.com do come over for a visit!!!!!!! I am building a new nest there.

When I began the Elisheva blog, it was part of a project, I called it elisheva, as it means Oath of God, and I was taking an oath with myself, that I was determined and committed to making Art again, and then a project, because I had no idea where it was all going.

Now that I do, it feels much more finite and true and to be in some fruition having put so much work into it. I have also decided to work under my own name now too.

I so look forward to catching up with ye all again, and will slowly but surely go and read up on all your wonderful worlds.

xx E

3 comments:

  1. start again work as usual, continue to live vigorously look forward without looking back
    cara alami menurunkan darah tinggi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Our on-line Indonesian herbal medicinal agents recommend ace maxs as potent thyroid medication and safe
    http://obatpenyakitgondoksite.blogspot.com/2015/05/obat-pembengkakan-jantung.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi !!! I rehan, I am a seller of herbal medicine via online no one in Indonesia http://goo.gl/g13K0e

    ReplyDelete